Overview & Features
Bio SB’s Fast Mohs IHC products are a selection of antibodies and detection systems for fast IHC cancer detection after Mohs Surgery.
The most common reason for recurrence of skin cancers after Mohs micrographic surgery is residual undetected tumor. Frozen tissue Immunohistochemistry (IHC) has demonstrated greater sensitivity than routine H&E stains, which are difficult to interpret. Bio SB has developed a highly sensitive non-biotin monovalent Fab micropolymer IHC detection system for the detection of IVD antibodies for melanoma, BCC, SCC and other Mohs surgery related conditions. Our innovative IHC detection systems and high affinity antibodies have opened the doors for a faster and accurate immunohistochemistry applicable to Mohs surgery.
Fast Mohs PolyDetector HRP/AP Protocol
- Non-Biotin, Fab Micropolymer HRP 1-Step immunohistochemistry detection technology.
- Fab Micropolymer detection technology allows forbetter cell penetration to deliver a highly specific and sensitive signal.
- Ready-to-use, high sensitivity system especially designed for immunohistochemistry of frozen tissues.
- Universal: detects mouse or rabbit antibodies.
- Developed as DAB HRP Brown and HRP Green detection kits, but can be used with the AEC HRP Red, HRP Blue and HRP Black substrate-chromogens.
- Designed to be used manually, or can be optimized to work with any open, automated system.
- For in vitro diagnostic use. All kits manufactured according to US FDA and ISO 13485 guidelines.
Shop All Fast Mohs IHC Products:
BCC, SCC and Lymphoepithelioma-like Carcinoma Antibodies
Dermatofibrosarcoma Protuberans (DFPS) Antibodies