The PolyDetector Plus IHC Detection Systems from Bio SB are highly sensitive 2-step, non-Biotin, Fab micropolymer detection kits that allows for the demonstration of antigens in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissues, cryostat sections, blood smears, cytosmears, and cell preparations. The PolyDetector Plus IHC Detection Systems technology was developed and is manufactured with a proprietary micropolymer backbone conjugated to anti-mouse and anti-rabbit Fab Ig’s, plus high quality HRP or AP enzymes. The elimination of the anti-mouse and anti-rabbit immunoglobulin Fc region reduces non-specific reactions. The PolyDetector Plus kit incorporates an Immunoglobulin link and a Fab Micropolymer label.
The PolyDetector Plus is a universal IHC detection system which is optimized for use with Bio SB mouse or rabbit primary antibodies; however, these universal kits could be optimized to work with prediluted and concentrated antibodies from other vendors. The increased sensitivity of this detection system allows for rapid staining procedures without compromising stain quality. This multiple component Fab Micropolymer delivers a highly sensitive and specific signal in a shorter time-frame than the PolyDetector.
- Non-Biotin, Fab Micropolymer HRP 2-Step Immunohistochemistry Detection Technology
- Fab micro-polymer detection technology allows for better cell penetration to deliver a highly specific and sensitive signal.
- Ready-to-Use, High Sensitivity System Especially Designed for Immunohistochemistry of Formalin-Fixed or Frozen Tissues.
- Universal: Detects Mouse or Rabbit Antibodies
- It can be used with DAB, HRP Brown, AEC HRP Red, HRP Green, HRP Blue and HRP Black Substrate-chromogen for HRP Kits.
- For in-vitro diagnostic use. All kits manufactured according to US FDA and ISO 13485 Guidelines.