The Bio SB PolyDetector IHC Detection Systems are non-Biotin, Fab Micropolymer detection kits that allow for the demonstration of antigens in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissues, cryostat sections, blood smears, cytosmears, and cell preparations. The PolyDetector IHC Detection Systems technology was developed and is manufactured with a proprietary micropolymer backbone conjugated to anti-Mouse and anti-Rabbit Fab Ig’s plus high quality HRP or AP enzymes. The elimination of the anti-mouse and anti-rabbit immunoglobulin Fc region reduces non-specific reactions. This ensures consistent and reproducible immunostaining for all types of nuclear, cytoplasmic and membranous antigens, in different types of tissues. The increased sensitivity of this system allows for rapid staining procedures without compromising stain quality.
- Non-Biotin, Fab Micropolymer AP or HRP, 1-Step Immunohistochemistry Detection Technology.
- Fab micro-polymer detection technology allows for better cell penetration to deliver a highly specific and sensitive signal.
- Ready-to-Use, High Sensitivity System Especially Designed for Immunohistochemistry of Formalin-Fixed or Frozen Tissues.
- Universal: Detects Mouse or Rabbit Antibodies.
- It can be used with DAB HRP Brown, AEC HRP Red, HRP Green, HRP Blue and HRP Black Substrate-chromogen for HRP Kits.
- It can be used with ALK Red, ALK Blue, ALK Magenta, ALK Brown, ALK Scarlet Substrate-chromogens for AP Kits.
- For in Vitro Diagnostic Use. All kits manufactured according to US FDA and ISO 13485 Guidelines.